3/19/2006

Mechanica 2006

Mechanica 2006 is happening on 1st and 2nd April. It's the annual fest of the Department of Mechanical Engineering at IIT Madras. I'm organizing this event here. Also, the article I wrote for Chennai Online can be found here : Mechanica 2006

So, please tell all your friends !

Cash prizes upto 2 lakhs to be won!
And travel reimbursement for all design contest finalists!

And here's to the Evil Muggo, who became a core member of Shaastra 2006! One of the rare occasions in IITM history a second yearite's becoming a core. Way to go !

10 comments:

Makam said...

and me organising this :D

Dharik said...

aha! this is what i call passive marketing!

Ganesh said...

@CB:nice article da..dint know you had written it when reading it..

@tit: you could do better with a bit of html learning :-p

and way to go KV!!

CB said...

jiggs boy.
thanks.. and ya..kv's a stud boy.

Anonymous said...

I'm honoured :)

And that article was nice..only, I strongly think you should sue for plagiarism. Who's this Rangarajan? I bet he hasn't written anything in this style in his life!

CB said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
CB said...

ya da.
that fellow is some chute fucker.
look how cleverly he's added the line 'Chennai online is the media sponsor'. I never fucking wrote that!!
Also, he's written it as if it's his article when i'm the one who's written it! Like ' We at mechanica aim to....' was told by a spokesman!! wtf!

CB said...

HOLY SHIT !!!
I jus realized I havn't written about How Things Work!!

Makam said...

And abt auto design contest :X

Makam said...

Which was sposed to be this :|

sorry for the first comment...