9/11/2007

Bisi

I've been busy for the last few days, or at least would like to claim so - for the larger good of mankind. As proof, you could consider the dreams I've been having. Lately, I don't seem to be seeing people, things, nothing. I seem to be reading only sentences.

Like I frequently read 'However, the candidate is expected to demonstrate his/her competence in all the three sections'. Then I fucking start breaking open the seal in my dream, only to find nothing. Then someone laughs at me, and I can't see who. But it sounds familiar. Ditch.

I also usually see 'Sorry, we will not be able to participate owing to lack of funds'. (Ironic, as that may sound. I mean, what the hell - Owing to lack of funds?)

Cha, bad.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!
during a miniproject last year, i was having nightmares of kernel panic happening in the miniproject demo, or of my project source files accidentally getting deleted and system search returning 'document not found'. it freaked me out so much, i kept a copy of the files in every comp i could lay my hands on, apart from storing it in my mailbox, and going to the demo with a linux live/install CD in case something happens and the linux on my laptop crashes.

Shrey said...

Are three sections = Base1, Base2 and Base3??? :D

Mohan K.V said...

Ah! I still remember you telling me about that Ambassador dream of yours !!

And that line from the CAT Q paper, I'll never stop admiring how concise it is :-)

Czar said...

Hee Hee!
LOL!

Anonymous said...

you seemed to be tensed about CAT.... are you??

i mean ARE YOU tensed about CAT?? of all the people...lol

wolverine said...

haha... the CAT quote is too much!...

Viji said...

haha! Take it easy buddy!

SpankMac said...

Funny how you dream about that CAT paper line!

Hetero sapien said...

Here's a vague observation. "bisi" is CB pronounced sybillically backwards. dunno why i even posted this. damn exams...