11/12/2005

Why..

Why is it that I get depressed often..
Why is it that I feel I am not made for engineering..
Why is it that I feel IIT is not the place for me..
Why is it that I feel I am a useless piece of shit..
Why is it that I cannot stand against atrocious ' RG'..
Why is it that I sometimes feel its better I stayed in school forever..
Why is it that I keep wanting to mark my life..
Why is it that I feel I want to be the best in anything I do..
Why is it that I don't feel like doing anything because I am NOT the best in anything..
Why is it that I feel inferior to others..
Why is it that I feel I'll never be loved again...
Why is it that I feel I need to satisfy everybody's expectations..
Why is it that I am more of a conformist than a rebel..

Probably something's wrong with my head..

10 comments:

SpankMac said...

relax, all your 'why's, even i feel. and i'm sure most of us do.

(except last one, i didn't understand!)

SpankMac said...

oh i just checked up the meaning and ya, i agree with that also :)

Tuhina said...

chill!!!

Ducky said...

SPANKS! you didn't know CONFORMIST???? CUPAXXX... OK, CB man, you're out to steal my thunder... I think up some stuff for a post, you put the SAME! I think it's the end sems... the closer they draw, the more depressed you get...

CB said...

see..ya..the thing came about slisha because of end sems..and one more thing..the machine drawing lab..motherfuckers man..arbitly junta putting enthu, to go fucking first and complete every fucking thing, stayin in cad lab till 10 at night..so what's the result.? Even I have to go to the fucking lab and do it..hajjar pained I was..also, I came to know that a classmate of mine was actually working with a prof in mech dept last summer..so gen..was hajjar pained in life..

CB said...

And spank man..the conformist thingy..I was surprised too..that a guy of your 'whatever' in eng had to look up for it..that means only 1 thing..u're mugging toooo much for d end sems..

SpankMac said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
SpankMac said...

hehe now, ducky and cb, whatever gave you the idea that i, of all people, should know the meaning of the word??
(all i do is speak properly with my vocabulary.. generally don't use too many complicated words, not that conformist is complicated, but still, now you know i aint so good at vocab)

alright, cad lab.. i agree! fucking pain. and that raja rao is a bloody motherfucking cocksucking son of a bitch.. oops! have i used too much vocab here??

P.S. the comment on top, i deleted because my typing became horrible in the end.. so posted this again.

CB said...

NO da spanky..raja rao is a motherfucking bastard..son of a bitch..balls to him.. I wish I could jus hold him upside down by his neck, and slap him a hundred times, remove his eye balls, bang his balls, and shoot him..

Anonymous said...

Your poem is simply awesome. I can relate to every one line of the poem. Thanks da. I know myself better now.