12/14/2005

Looking forward...

I am all excited.

It is the place which sheltered me for seven years.
It is the place which made me realise what I was.
It is the place where I started pursuing my dreams.
It is the place which showed me how abstruse life could get.
It is the place where I first experienced what love was.
It is the place which taught me what an inspiration and a role model could do.
It is the place which taught me to distinguish the right from the wrong.
It is the place where I made friends of a lifetime.
It is the place where I earned respect and love simultaneously.
It is the place which had an eclectic combo of fun and distress.
It is the place which shall remain in my heart forever.

Yes..! I am going to Bangalore..!

3 comments:

Viji said...

hey pattan, eppo vara? if u are free, we'll meet up.

Anonymous said...

always great to be back home...i'll be going there too...
hope we bump into each other :)

Planck said...

Best of luck!
Feels very nice to see someone really happy may it be a stranger.