12/29/2005

Oohh..

Huh. The trip to bangalore went off decently, but not very satisfying. Fell sick most of the time, just bought books, met up with a few friends, went to school, discussed a lota stuff with uncle ranging from stock markets to autism, and of course leered at a few VIT chicks on the way back in Brindavan Exp. The next sem just a couple of days away. Its gonna be a real hard time I guess. For guys I haven't already bugged, here's the news- We have 26 credits next sem, the most amongst all branches in any year. Whats worse, 5 four credit PMTs..get that..! 5 four credits..dammit..!
Any sane guy here will sympathise with me, understanding what that amounts to. Anyways, I hope I reach a near concrete decision 'bout my next career moves the end of next sem. Saarang's up, though I am no coord, am sure most of the week will be wasted. And I sincerely hope I play some baski that I left in the third sem, thanks to all the movies on the comp. Aah, reminds me, now that I've put a 9 with a comp in my room, i can rest in peace about the usage of it..oooh..was really worried if my dad would just get on me. And I sincerely do pray that our project work carries on, so that we don't have to keep seeing the prof's face with a spasm of guilt everytime.
Hopefully, 2006 brings in more cheers, luck, and happiness than ever, perhaps with no looking back.
God, keep all safe, hale and hearty..!
And happy new year to all...!

6 comments:

Dharik said...

ohh.. cant wait to get back to college!!
and you guys just chill with that 26 number of yours...
it will be loads of fun!!
ya even i survived the comp sem....
but only just survived !!
got to work my ass off next sem!!
and hopefully play some cricket...
dharik

Ankita DJ said...

karty...nice to have u back..and well..ive got 19 credits..hmm..so guess who is smiling..!!?? ;)

CB said...

Dj..19..?19.??!
whaaaat..! unfair..! toooo unfair...!

Viji said...

Happy New Year!!

Anonymous said...

Good day! 

Why do dogs eat their poop? One reason dogs eat their poop is because it just plain taste
good. Another reason is it could be a vitamin deficiency. One other reason for the poop
eating is that it is an instinctual behavior in the wild to eat the poop to keep other predators
from tracking their movements.

Some solutions for stopping poop eating are: You can put meat tenderizer on it.

What do you think?

By the way, I love that too!  How did you find that?  

See you soon! WonderGirl 




[color=#69c][url=http://online-opinion-paid-surveyficjabnk.blogspot.com]how I make money with paid surveys[/url][/color]

Anonymous said...

Good day! 

Wow, I've found the same to be true too!  Where did you get that at?  

See you soon! Girly Girl 



[color=#69c][url=http://free-paid-surveys-onlinejbgvwve.blogspot.com]see how I make free money with paid online surveys[/url][/color]