6/28/2006

Damn.

After I got a bit bored after a stretch of Matlab programming, I decided to take a break; opened winamp, and thought of listening to some hindi track for a change. I scrolled down the list, and picked a song Pyaar ki kahani from Krrish, a recent movie starring Hrithik Roshan.

I double clicked it, closed my laptop, stretched myself in a relaxed pose, closed my eyes.
And I realized how stupid anyone can get.

The song starts with the line 'Aao sunaoon pyaar ki ek kahani' from Hrithik.(For those who don't know hindi, it means 'Come on, let me tell you a story'). Then there's blah blah blah, which is nice to hear, good music. But for a change, as I was really bored, instead of the listening to the music, I wanted to listen to the story that Hrithik so much promised me and Priyanka Chopra. The story was idiotic by itself, comprising not more than 3-4 lines, which if you want to summarize, goes like this : Once upon a time, there was a guy, there was a girl too. Both saw each other, laughed for a while, made out, and then made love. (Please excuse me if the story is a bit contorted)

The amazing part was this: After singing all this crap, he goes back to the same line 'Aao sunaoon pyaar ki ek kahani'. Goddammit, you've already told the story man! Do these guys not have sense or what? On hearing this, I actually went back a bit to recheck if I had missed the word wapas, hoping he said 'Aao Wapas sunaoon pyaar ki ek kahani'. But No! Wait wait! Thats not it! You have Priyanka Chopra next, singing 'Aao sunaoon pyaar ki ek kahani', with the same story(or song) to Hrithik!

I just couldn't tolerate this, and Shift deleted the song. Oh god, don't punish me for being harsh to the song!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude your trademark humour seems to be missing in this post!

I should say this is the worst post of all on your blog!

-Anon

CB said...

he hee
There has to be some worst post.
And i don't write to create humor, or to have a trademark humor. I write what I feel like, the humor is just a by product of that.

CB said...

And, you don't want to sound offensive to me is it? By putting -anon specifically :-)

S said...

you actually think krrish has good music?? :O :O :O

CB said...

Umm, not really, ok types.

Mohan K.V said...

Eew, I saw the whole abomination of the movie in the lab, and that was prolly that the worst wasted 2 hours in this whole vacation.. what utter giveupness!

all or nothing said...

oh god! and have you seen the video?? *puke* but I want to watch the movie. 'Indian Superman' apparently. And there's yummy Brandon Routh *slurp*
You write what you feel like. Lucky you :-) keep it up.

DeepThought said...

The first rule of bollywood is Do Not think much into what song lyrics or long sentances delivered by the hero to the girl's dad mean.
The first assumption of bollywood and indian politics is that the average common man has as much brains as a cow in Bihar.
If you have no objections to the above, bollywood is the most enjoyable wood around. If you do object, then as you did, shift-delete is the only way out.

S said...

krrish is an abysmal waste of time! 100 odd bucks to watch a collage of MI, superman, spidey, minority report and matrix at satyam elite!! :O bah!

hrithik looks girly and priyanka chopra not looking too hawt either!! whole purpose of seeing movie lost! hmpf!

CB said...

'priyanka chopra not looking too hawt either!!'
*raised eyebrow*

Anonymous said...

ahh, finally people realize bollywood music is CRRRAAAAAP.
the only things that let me still like music are pink floyd and the beatles.

CB said...

Floyd is god.
Floyd rules.

S said...

well...there has to be some purpose - even if it's only wistfully staring at priyanka chopra and wishing i could look like her! :P but that wasn't to be! :(


Remember when you were young,
You shone like the sun.
Shine on you crazy diamond.
Now there's a look in your eyes,
Like black holes in the sky.
Shine on you crazy diamond.
You were caught on the crossfire
Of childhood and stardom,
Blown on the steel breeze.
Come on you target for faraway laughter,
Come on you stranger, you legend, you martyr, and shine!


Floyd Rules. Forever.

Makam said...

lol.. cupper.. sit and code da !

Cheeky said...

What a cupper man! Writing detailed descriptions of stupid, crappy hindi songs from some worshhht movie! Che!
:P

Cheeky said...

And ya Floyd is God!

Anonymous said...

ThuuThuu!
Started with Krrish and ended with Floyd.Focus on what u intend to write and don't bring Floyd *everywhere*,nevertheless Floyd is *good*

Anonymous said...

Where did I end with floyd?
Have you gone mad?

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Business card designers miami Bathroom shelves and furniture Art stationery Apply for small business credit card Tramadol hydrochloride acetaminophen Cd fm mp3 player portable