8/03/2006

Gita says

The Bhagavat Gita says, we all are just entities, plain entities with roles assigned to each one of us to make life move on. More like toys. Happiness and sorrow are not a result of our doings but essentially regularities of life, which exist irrespective of our actions, coming in as a package. Thus, it is always advisable not to ride on a situation of joy, or cry over a happening for too long.

I've been using my dad's laptop for the past 2 months, including at IISc. I got my Dell Laptop from US today. A marvelous piece at very little cost. I had to go to Hyderabad to collect it. Just before I left, I thought of checking mail; put on dad's laptop, checked mail, shut it down. I was about to close it when I heard a rattling noise. Lo! The hinge joint had come off. Apparently, the whole casing has to be changed, it's gonna cost around 10K.

My first day of the fifth semester today. I go to college, find my cycle missing. What's more, I had taken a junior's cycle on the last day of the previous semester, and parked it next to mine. That too is missing. Searched all over the place, for a whole day, can't find it.

I get my brand new Dell laptop, I don't even feel like opening it now.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What model of a Dell laptop is it? Latitude? Inspiron?

dushy said...

Ayyo da!Poor u,seriously :(
A kinda same thing here.I found my mouse missing.This was my fifth mouse!

Mohan K.V said...

Ah, I see certain liberties taken in the translation, but :( 10K for a joint...

all or nothing said...

I guess lord Krishna wasn't thinking about technology. Feel really bad for you though :-s

Anonymous said...

So nicely said :-)

Anonymous said...

my comp just crashed. i feel like someone i know died. and it's a hardware problem, i think, and so the Acer guys are gonna be laughing all the way to the bank.

Anonymous said...

he he wats the last comment u got on "Twenty years"

maccha who it is?