10/25/2005

High hopes..

Well..Continuing along the lines of the 'suttum vizhi' post, its time again when I just have to write about this song. High Hopes, by Floyd. The impression usually goes around that most of the Floyd songs are dope songs, they send you on a instant high once you listen to them. And I experienced this in this song. An absolute dope song, it takes me on a high every time I listen to it..And I've listened to it over a hundred times now..Which effectively means I've gotten a high a hundred times..!

5 comments:

CB said...

Trust me..It's true..Absolutely true..

xtremely_insane said...

whoa..thank goodness i found a floyd fan!! i loved comfortably numb and the wall. they sure did rock.

SpankMac said...

poda, it's not some high and all. i agree they're really different from others, but still, no high.

my favourites:

high hopes
learning to fly
comfortably numb
another brick in the wall

CB said...

Learning to fly sucks..seriously..and yes..high..its all personal..depends on what turns you ON...!

CB said...

@xtremely_insane
What..? You could not find a floyd fan..? If a person does not like floyd..umm..god help him..